What is Numeracy Workout?
Numeracy Workout is a set of online numeracy exercises that can be used for starters, main lessons and plenaries. It is aimed at Numeracy lessons covering National Curriculum Levels 3 to 5+, GCSE Levels D-G, Scottish Standard Grade Foundation, and Functional Skills Entry and Level 1.
With over 1900 carefully differentiated, interactive tasks, Numeracy Workout is...
- • Great for starters, main lessons and plenaries
- • Ideal for whole class, group and individual study
- • Perfect for revision and consolidation
There is an unlimited number of questions available on most tasks and instant feedback so students can work without needing your intervention.
To view samples of Numeracy Workout click here.
You can see a full list of topics covered on the topics page.
iPad & Android Tablet Friendly
Numeracy Workout is available on iPad and Android tablets via the free Puffin Academy app.
Puffin Academy is a free educational app for Apple (IOS) and Android tablet and mobile devices. It is designed for students, teachers, and parents and always enforces site filtering by only allowing approved whitelisted educational content, such as Numeracy Workout. (Also, it is entirely ad free)
More information can found at the Puffin Academy site.
A guide on how to access Numeracy Workout with Puffin Academy can be found here.
3 Reasons to Buy
1. Fantastic Value - From £50 per year for the whole school, it is such great value that you can subscribe with confidence.
2. Reduces Preparation Time - Numeracy Workout saves you preparation time. Whatever you are teaching, we have a task suitable for your students. Numeracy Workout is a digital textbook with 1941 self-marking, self-regenerating exercises, instantly available.
3. Demonstration and Practice - Use Numeracy Workout to demonstrate skills to the class, then the students can practise on the same materials. Questions are instantly regenerated at the same level of differentiation.